Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day-Feb. 14th The Echinoblog Twitter Feed gets SEXY!

Greetings!
So tomorrow as an Echinoblog EVENT! I will be Tweeting as MANY Weird marine invertebrate (and some vertebrate) SEX videos as I can! Sea stars! Nudibranchs! Slugs! Worms! Hermaphrodites! Pseudocopulation! Penis Fencing! Giant Sperm! Yow!

Check out the new Echinoblog Twitter Updates in the side column
Enjoy these pics of the tropical Archaster typicus caught in the act of PSEUDOCOPULATION!! More on that tomorrow..
Common sea star (Archaster typicus)


Common sea star (Archaster typicus)

2 comments:

Blogslog said...

I am doing the guide training at MBAQ and Jane S. mentioned your blog after speaking about echinoderms last week.

All I can say is WOW. All I'd ever want to know about Echino's in one place. Thanks!

ChrisM said...

Glad to hear that you are a new convert! If there's anything you'd like me to blog about let me know and I'll see what I can do!